PS1200 Steel Stud & Track Roll Former
The Jobsite PS1200 steel stud machines roll form steel studs and tracks for use in wall, floor and truss framing. The PS1200 light gauge steel stud rollformers produce studs & track from 8″ to 12″ widths with light gauge steel from 24 to 14 gauge.
Jobsite manufactures other steel framing roll formers including:
SPEED & EFFICIENCY
Producing at 75 feet per minute, this is the fastest machine on the market. The newly engineered servo driven punch simultaneously advances and punches with precision accuracy as the material continually moves through the machine. Not only does this dramatically increase the speed of the machine, but also increases the life of the equipment.
RANGE OF MATERIALS
Like always Jobsite equipment is able to run a large range of materials. This machine is capable of rollforming heavy gauge steel from 24 to 14 gauge.
CONTROL AND ACCURACY
The PS Series steel stud machines are controlled by a Bosch Rex Roth touch screen control and driven by a servo motor main drive allowing precision accuracy and control. This state-of-the-art technology allows the user to easily program, via touch screen control, 1 piece to 10,000 pieces at lengths from 3” and up within an 1/16” accuracy.
Each machine comes equipped with sliding safety covers which will disengage the machine when opened. Also, emergency stop switches are located at each end.
For long life, the machines are engineered with the highest structural integrity and all the forming rollers are Ion Nitrided 4130 hardened rollers.
- Bosch Controls and Drive for accuracy and a history of excellent reliability
- Servo Driven punch provides close tolerance accuracy and none stop punching for increased production, with interchangeable tooling for different hole sizes and shapes. Maximum size is 1 1/2” X 3 1/2″ obround
- Includes 3 Stud and Track kits: 8” (203.2mm), 10” (254mm), 12” (304MM) sizes
- Hydraulic shear with quick change dies
- Nitride Hardened rollers designed for long life for running galvanized steel
- Material Oiler/Mister to aid in keeping the rollers clean when running galvanized material
- Safety interlocks on all sliding covers
- Emergency stop buttons on both ends of the machine
- 24 Month Limited Warranty on Jobsite Manufactured Parts, excluding wearable parts, (urethane rollers, shear parts) and Manufactures Warranty on purchased parts
- Length: 245 Inches (6.22 m)
- Width: 44 Inches (1.12 m)
- Height: 65 Inches (1.65 m)
- Weight: 6,200 Pounds (2,812 kg)
- Equipment Power Requirement: 380/460V, 3ph/50/60Hz, 30 Amp
- Main Servo Drive: 203.5 in lbs/ 23.0 NM continuous torque (x3 peak)
- Punch Servo Drive: 70.8 in lbs/8.0 NM continuous torque (x3 peak)
- Additional stud and track kits
- Internet Connectable Diagnostics available to aid in trouble shooting
- Dual Reel Decoiler
- Ink Marking System