CNC Precision Machining
The Jobsite CNC Precision Machining department utilizes modern CNC systems with end-to-end component design using a computer aided manufacturing programs that interact with our engineering software called Solid Works. This allows parts to be quickly engineered and manufactured with precision accuracy of +/- 0.0005”.
Jobsite’s CNC Precision Machining equipment includes 2 Mori Seiki Lathes, 2 mills including a wire EDM machine and several manual machines. The CNC precision machining department offers services including CNC milling, boring, radius machining, snap ring groves, tapping, blanchard grinding and more. Contact us for more information or pricing.
CNC Precision Machining Equipment
Turning Center Equipment
- Mori Seiki CL-25 Lathe – Equipped with an automatic gantry loading system. Plus a 12 station parts holder. The chuck has quick change jaws and supports up to 16″ Z diameter material. Capable: 10″ diameter, 20 lbs. The Mori Seiki also has an automatic “Tool Life Management System”. Equipped with tool presetter.
- Mori Seiki SL-25A/500 Lathe – 12 station turret, 42-4200 RPM, chuck 8″, FANUC 10T control.
- Mori Seiki SV 500B – Travel (40″ X), (20.1″ Y), (20.1″ Z), 30 tool toolchanger, 30 HP, 10,000 RPM, 50 taper.
- PMC-5V-TRO Excel Travel 10″x20″, 20 tool changer, with pallet auto changer
- Mitsubushi FA20 Wire EDM – Max workpiece dimension (41.3″ W), (31.4″ D), (11.6″ H), max weight 3,300 LBS, machining range (19.6″ X), (13.7″ Y), (11.8′ Z). Critical tolerance of +/- 0.0002.
- 3 Webb Mills – Equipped with digital readouts , power feeds, 10′ x 50′ table.
- Webb Lathe – Capacity: 21″ swing x 60″ bed length.
- Roskelly 14″ Engine Lathe – Capacity: 21″ swing through gap, bed length: (Z-36″).
- Davis Broach Machine – Capacity: 3/8″ keyway.
- ELB Surface Grinder – (20″ X), (12″ Y), (6″ Z).
- Amada MT Tool Grinder
- Mattison Surface Grinder – 50″ diameter table